Come practice yoga in Mexico with Alexandra!
at the stunning
Akumal Bay Beach & Wellness Resort
Quintana Roo, Mexico
April 17-24, 2022
Beautiful beachfront yoga studio & resort nestled along Mexico’s Mayan Riviera
Dreaming of a yoga vacation at a gorgeous oceanfront studio? Join Alexandra at the stunning Akumal Bay Beach & Wellness Resort for a blissful week-long yoga getaway!
Contact Amber Hughes at Niche Travel Group (902) 531-2888
- 5-star rating
- Direct flights from Halifax & Toronto to Cancun Airport
- Akumal is located about an hour’s drive from the Cancun Airport between Playa del Carmen and Tulum.
- Akumal Bay Beach & Wellness Resort offers one of the best beaches, with almost a mile of stunning white sandy powder beach.
- Akumal is about a 30-minute drive to Cenotes Santa Cruz Sea Caves, Tulum and Playa del Carmen.
- All-inclusive resort with buffet, plus 4 a la carte restaurants, Sushi Bar and 24-hour snack bar and drinks
- Fully equipped, beachfront yoga studio (no need to pack your yoga gear!)
- Daily ‘private yoga group’ classes with Alexandra and several other daily yoga classes offered by the resort
Best of both worlds – A personalized yoga experience with the hassle-free benefits of relaxing in a beautiful, lush resort setting on a pristine Caribbean beach. This is a small 5-star luxury resort and will sell out fast, so act now to secure your spot.
Daily morning or evening yoga with Alex plus resort yoga classes available.
Alex will be offering bliss in the forms of:
- Flow Yoga – Moving gracefully from one pose to the next so each movement in to or out of poses is made on an inhalation or exhalation, so the yoga unites the breath with the movement in a choreographed sequence.
- Yin Yoga – restorative practice (candlelit evening classes)
- Yoga Nidra – yoga sleep (with essential oils to soothe your senses)
- Guided meditation (journey-within-our-journey)
- One-on-One Traditional Thai Massage with Alex also available
Yoga sessions will bookend special days spent swimming in the Caribbean or the pool, enjoying the spa, visiting temples in Tulum, shopping with yogi buddies, taking an art or cooking class…a plethora of delightful options. One more key thing though, the resort is particularly well-equipped to help you master that wise, ancient and under appreciated art of doing nothing. Beds by the sea, restaurants and buffets just steps away, sit and relax no schedules nor tours, nowhere you have to be. Close your eyes and breathe.
And guess what? The resort’s private beach is renowned for spotting sea turtles during the time of year we’ll be there!
Cost per person: $1,790.00 (CAD)
If leaving from Toronto, add $104.00. Price includes taxes and is based on double occupancy junior suite. All rooms have an ocean view and private jacuzzi tub.
- On track to sell out – book now because spots are going very quickly (already 75% booked)
$150 deposit due by Aug 16, 2021
- Balance due February 1, 2022
- Air Canada flights direct from Halifax or Toronto
- Transportation to and from airport and resort
- All drinks
- All food at buffet, 4 a la carte restaurants, Sushi Bar and 24-hour snack bar
- 4 pools
- 5 bars
- Snorkelling available on resort’s beach
- Daily private group yoga class with Alexandra, plus all other yoga/meditation classes offered daily
- Fitness centre
- Nightly entertainment
- Security safe in all rooms
- Spa treatments ($)
- Diving ($)
- Day excursions & tours ($)
- Medical Service ($)
- Laundry ($)
- Laptop rental ($)
To book, call Amber Hughes at Niche Travel Group
email: amber [at] nichetravelgroup.ca